The B2C Change
We made the change to A b2c-only business, soon after Wisam Daoud joined up with us as CTO from eBay. We announced though they collectively accounted for approximately 80% of the companyвЂ™s business (fixed-price sales accounted for the remaining 20%) that we would no longer run auctions and classifieds, even. Furthermore, it absolutely was a challenge to go our merchants and clients from a website by which they might record services and products just about because they liked to a website where products are classified by half a million or higher SKUs.
We went real time, initially in Egypt and quickly from then on various other geographies.